From modern beach front mansions overlooking many smaller islands, to modest beach shacks, the Zilzie residence enjoy several quiet, untouched beaches only known of and used by the Zilzie locals.
Zilzie came to be after Wilbraham purchased 640 acers south of Emu Park in 1871, he named it Zilzie, an anagram of his wife’s name, Lizzie.
• Quiet beaches.
• Cocoanut National Park.
• Parkland, pathways and play grounds.
• Service Station.
• Total Health Medical Centre.
• Zilzie Guardian Pharmacy.
• Emu Park Gym & Swim with pools and tennis courts.
• Walking tracks.
• Sunset Ridge Retirement Village.
• Boat Ramp access Coorooman Creek.
Median house price is $406,125
Population of 2 700
5-year population change + 43%
(Source RP Data as of March 2021)