The Ultimate Guide to Selling your Home in 2021
The @ Real Estate sales team are extremely proud of their amazing results, as they continue to grow from strength to strength.
Natalie Gesler, the @ Real Estate Principal, Residential & Commercial Sales Agent, has received the highest number of 5-star reviews on realestate.com.au, across the Coast. Jodi Schofield, our Residential and Rural Sales Agent, continues to shine, boasting a median sale price of $411,000 and an average of 5 days advertised
Our dynamic sales team apricate just how lucky they are to live and work on the beautiful and fast-growing Capricorn Coast. Over 50% of all contracts negotiated by our sales team have been for full list price or more.
@ Real Estates are committed to help You achieve your dreams and providing the highest standard of service.
Unique Sales Formula
· Consistently be proactive every step of the way resulting in more control and less hassle for you the seller.
· Always provide clear and transparent communication and feedback, giving you confidence to make important decisions.
· Maximise buyer interest with industry leading digital marketing.
· Individualized plan to strategically market your property, maximizing perceived value to buyers.
· Eager buyers receive exclusive access to new listings before they are opened to a wider audience, saving you time and money.
· Detailed property information provided to keen buyers, giving them the confidence to pay more.
· Weekly Vendor Reports, including buyer interest, online and in person, as well as genuine feedback.
· Negotiate up not down. Proven track record with over half of all homes sold by @ Real Estate being for full list price or more.
· Demonstrated success with the highest number of realestate.com.au reviews of any agency based on the coast.
· Time efficient sales process with Least median days on market according to realestate.com.au over the last 3 months.
· Outstanding high-quality photos and imagery, creating a lasting first impression.
The Selling Process
Want your Home Sold for Full List Price?
The @ Real Estate sales team has an excellent record of selling approximately 50% of all homes for full list price. Using their Unique Sales Formula, this is what these homes had in common;
· Perfectly Presented.
· Strong Marketing.
· Priced Right.
We are proud of our unique selling system;
· Our sales team only take on a handful of listing at one time, so we can give you our full attention.
· The experts with a massive online and social media reach.
· Prominent modern office, Location: 20B James Street next to IGA.
· Amazing images and videos.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Getting the highest sale price for sellers not lowest price for buyers.
Up to 96% of Buyers Buy Online
Our experience and records show 91% of buyers found out about the home online and further more 96% of all @ Real Estate buyer enquiries come from online. The @ Real Estate website is receiving a growing number of hits per property and is quickly catching larger portals such as domain.com.au and realestate.com.au.
All online marketing is easy to bench mark and measure. Meaning that the @ Real Estate team are able to set an expectation as to how many internet hits a property is expected to receive from each website and on Social Media as well as the level of engagements expected. For example, the @ Real Estate sales team expects to receive 400 internet hits per property per week. If a property does not receive 400 hits per week, adjustments need to be made to increase buyer interest.
Online marketing is flexible and can be quickly changed or updated. For example, if a seller wants to change the price this can be changed on all internet and social media platforms quickly. Likewise, the agent may change the photos around to give the advertising a fresh look.
Compare Sold Properties
Instead of comparing what’s on the market, compare what has recently sold in your area. You can then see what buyers are willing to pay in your market compared to what price owners are wishing for.
To do this check out the sold section on your favourite property site such as atrealestate.net.au, realestate.com.au, domain.com.au etc.
Finding the Sweet Spot
When pricing your home, it is crucial you find the ‘sweet spot’ to maximize interest
For example, a listing we recently sold in Inverness. We recommended a list price of $499,000.00. The owners wanted to test the market at $520,000.00. We had 1 group through in 2 weeks. We reduced the price to $499,000.00 and instantly saw an improvement. We had 9 groups through the open home and had it under contract later that week, with other buyers lined up. It was obvious we found the sweet spot.
Create a Plan
First impressions are important in creating the buyer’s perception of the property and its value. In today’s world of digital marketing it is vital to have high quality photos, videos and floor plans. @ Real Estate has been recognised by REIQ journal as a leader in digital marketing!
The wider spread the marketing, the more buyer interest created
· 96% of potential buyers use the internet as their main tool to search for property.
· 53% of people don’t go past the first page when searching for property online.
· realestate.com.au Premiere Property ads appear at the top of all search results for your suburb & Yeppoon greater region in our ultimate position. On average they receive 20 times more views and 9 times more enquiries than a standard ad.
· 74% of Australians use two devices simultaneously.
· There are 2.8 Billion active Australian users on Facebook
· The average user spends 15.5 hours on Facebook per week
Scrolling through realestate.com.au, domain.com.au or other property advertising platform, photos really need to stand out and catch the attention of the buyer straight away, or they will keep scrolling.