The Ultimate Guide to Selling your Home in 2021
Our dynamic sales team appreciate just how lucky they are to live and work on the beautiful and fast-growing Capricorn Coast. 85% of all contracts negotiated by our sales team have been for full list price or more.
@ Real Estate is committed to helping you achieve your dreams, whilst providing the highest standard of service.
Natalie Gesler, the @ Real Estate Principal, Residential and Commercial Sales Agent, has received the highest number of 5-star reviews on realestate.com.au, across the Capricorn Coast. 90% of Natalie’s listings for the last 3 months have sold for full list price or more!
Jodi Schofield, our Residential and Rural Sales Agent, continues to shine, averaging a median sale price of $518,000 and 75% of her listings selling for full list price or more for the last three months.
Unique Sales Formula
· Consistently be proactive every step of the way resulting in more control and less hassle for you, the seller.
· Always provide clear and transparent communication and feedback, giving you confidence to make important decisions.
· Maximise buyer interest with industry leading digital marketing.
· Individualised plan to strategically market your property, maximising perceived value to buyers.
· Eager buyers receive exclusive access to new listings before they are opened to a wider audience, saving you time and money.
· Detailed property information provided to keen buyers, giving them the confidence to pay more.
· Weekly Vendor Reports, including buyer interest, online and in person, as well as genuine feedback.
· Negotiate up not down. Proven track record with 85% of contracts negotiated over the last 3 months be for full list price or more.
· Demonstrated success with the highest number of realestate.com.au reviews of any agency based on the coast.
· Time efficient sales process with 18 median days on market for Jodi and 27 for Natalie according to realestate.com.au over the last 3 months.
· Outstanding high-quality photos and imagery, creating a lasting first impression.
The Selling Process
@ Real Estate team and seller – Make a marketing plan together and complete Listing Form 6
Seller – Insure the property looks its best
@ Real Estate team – Organise professional photos and write text
@ Real Estate team – Upload marketing. Property goes live to our database and internet
@ Real Estate team – Buyer inspections
@ Real Estate team – Vendor Reports
@ Real Estate team and Seller – Weekly – Discuss buyer feedback together, make any changes required
@ Real Estate team – negotiate the highest fair market price possible
@ Real Estate team - Prepare contract of sale
@ Real Estate team – Arrange access for valuer, building and pest inspections
@ Real Estate team and Seller – Stay in touch with the buyers to ensure a smooth settlement
@ Real Estate team – Settlement.
Want your Home Sold for Full List Price?
The @ Real Estate sales team has an excellent 85% of contracts being negotiated for full list price or more for the last 3 months. Using their Unique Sales Formula, this is what these homes had in common;
· Perfectly Presented.
· Strong Marketing.
· Priced Right.
· Our sales team only take on a handful of listing at one time, so we can give you our full attention.
· The experts with a massive online and social media reach.
· Prominent modern office, Location: 20B James Street next to IGA.
· Amazing images and videos.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Getting the highest sale price for sellers not lowest price for buyers.
Up to 96% of Buyers Buy Online
Our experience and records show 91% of buyers found out about the home online and further more 96% of all @ Real Estate buyer enquiries come from online. The @ Real Estate website is receiving a growing number of hits per property and is quickly catching larger portals such as domain.com.au and realestate.com.au.
All online marketing is easy to bench mark and measure. Meaning that the @ Real Estate team are able to set an expectation as to how many internet hits a property is expected to receive from each website and on Social Media as well as the level of engagements expected. For example, the @ Real Estate sales team expects to receive 400 internet hits per property per week. If a property does not receive 400 hits per week, adjustments need to be made to increase buyer interest.
Online marketing is flexible and can be quickly changed or updated. For example, if a seller wants to change the price this can be changed on all internet and social media platforms quickly. Likewise, the agent may change the photos around to give the advertising a fresh look.
Compare Sold Properties
Instead of comparing what’s on the market, compare what has recently sold in your area. You can then see what buyers are willing to pay in your market compared to what price owners are wishing for.
To do this check out the sold section on your favourite property site such as atrealestate.net.au, realestate.com.au, domain.com.au etc.
Create a Plan
First impressions are important in creating the buyer’s perception of the property and its value. In today’s world of digital marketing it is vital to have high quality photos, videos and floor plans. @ Real Estate has been recognised by REIQ journal as a leader in digital marketing!
The wider spread the marketing, the more buyer interest created
· 96% of potential buyers use the internet as their main tool to search for property.
· 53% of people don’t go past the first page when searching for property online.
· realestate.com.au Premiere Property ads appear at the top of all search results for your suburb & Yeppoon greater region in our ultimate position. On average they receive 20 times more views and 9 times more enquiries than a standard ad.
· 74% of Australians use two devices simultaneously.
· There are 2.8 Billion active Australian users on Facebook
· The average user spends 15.5 hours on Facebook per week
Scrolling through realestate.com.au, domain.com.au or other property advertising platform, photos really need to stand out and catch the attention of the buyer straight away, or they will keep scrolling. We like to ensure that our photos of your property are of the highest quality so that they do stand out to buyers
Build Emotion With A 3D Floor Plan
Only 30% of people understand a 2D floor plan. 3D floor plans are much easier to view and get a better idea of the general layout of a home.
Imagine This Is The Buyers House
Let go of your property emotionally, we know your home holds many treasured memories and it can be tough to accept that the property will be someone else’s new home. Try focusing on what sales results you want to achieve and the start of the next chapter of your life.
Move out mentally, view your home in the eyes of a buyer. Begin to imagine what a buyer will love about your property and how the presentation will affect their emotions.
Be objective, be prepared to do whatever it takes to present your home absolutely perfectly for buyers. Try and rearrange your room layout to maximise the spaces potential.
It’s all about profit, when presenting your property, make sure everything is in perfect working order. Buyers will pay extra for homes that require no work.
Do a maintenance check around the house before listing. Buyers will focus on every detail around the house and will notice the small flaws your property may have. If you can see it, so can everyone else. You don’t want the buyers questioning what else is wrong with the property or talking down the price.
Renew & Repair
Cluttered spaces make a room look small and appear to have a lack of storage. Buyers love big, crisp and clean open spaces. Our brains are 95% emotional and 5% rational, therefore, buyers are more likely to buy a property that they have an emotional connection with.
To achieve this your home needs to;
• De-personalise; this allows the buyers to imagine themselves in the property instead of being distracted by your personal items.
• Storage Space sells; buyers love homes with plenty of storage! Make sure you clean out anything that you don’t need.
• Show the lifestyle your property offers including any main features such as entertaining areas.