What Customers Say About Us
Natalie was fantastic from the start! Professional, energetic & positive. Her experience shows and communication is A+. Excellent all round!
Natalie went above and beyond to help us buy our dream house. It hasn't been easy for us being stuck in victoria, but Natalie has made it so easy for us. Thank you for everything you have done for us :)
We were very happy with the time, effort, professionalism, and knowledge that Natalie and her team provided in the sale of our home. They were on top of every change in the market and how best to advertise, to get the best amount of views and sale...
Natalie was always lovely to talk with, very helpful and quick to respond with information to help with the sale of our property. We were able to get a quick sale for a good price. Highly recommend. Thank you!
Jodi was a pleasure to work with both buying and selling my properties. She was very helpful, supportive, professional and honest throughout the entire process and I highly recommend her as an agent.
Natalie has been wonderful in all aspects in regards to selling our house. 100% motivated, super pumped, vivacious, bubbly just like the energised bunny.
What's included in an appraisal
Our professional opinion of the marketability and the likely selling range of your property
Similar Recent Sales
Compare your property to others like it that have recently sold
A personalized plan and advice on how to market your property to reach buyers and achieve maximum sale price
Current market trends and conditions
- High buyer demand, with a massive 40% decrease in the number of properties for sale over the last 4 years.
- Decreasing average days on market, the average days on market for the Capricorn Coast is 67, however the @ Real Estate sales team only take an average of 31 days to sell a property.
- Approximately half of all buyers are not local.
- 96% of all home buyers found their home online.
Unique Sales Formula
- Natalie Gesler, the @ Real Estate principal and residential & commercial sales agent, has received the highest number of 5-star reviews on realestate.com.au on the coast.
- Jodi Schofield, a residential and rural sales agent, continues to shine, currently boasting a median sold price of $405 000, with an average of 13 days advertised.
- 50% of contracts negotiated have been for full list price or more, demonstrating their strong negotiation skills.
- Their special formula responsible for these results focuses on quality, personal & professional service, modern marketing and excellent negotiation strategies.
- Sellers continue to be impressed with the energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail exhibited by @ Real Estate, from comprehensive market reports, step by step guides, advice to preparing homes for sale, working with the photographer, honest feedback and written offers.
We Know You’re Busy
Thinking about selling? Or just curious about the value of your home? We would love to help!
We know you’re busy, so simply complete your details below, and we will email you a price.
P.S. It's super helpful if you tell us about any work you have done to the property since you bought it.