What Customers Say About Us
Helpful, informative and efficient. Thanks for great service.
Natalie has Leadership qualities. Appreciate the determination to get this property sold!
Natalie was efficient and upfront. She gave me the correct information straight away or found out as quickly as possible. I can suggest Natalie for buying or selling.
Natalie is the best real estate professional that anyone could have when selling your property. Natalie communicates really well and gives out helpful advice when required She works very hard at her job to try and get a sale. We would not hesitate...
Barry & Mary Murton
Excellent service from Jodi both selling and buying a property. Her advice and recommendations to sell had a buyer in the first week my property was on the market. At the same time, she found a house that was perfect for me. Her knowledge of th...
Jodi was fantastic from the first open house, right through to settlement. Jodi provided excellent service with clear and prompt communication. I would highly recommend Jodi to anyone who is looking to purchase a new home.
What's included in an appraisal
Our professional opinion of the marketability and the likely selling range of your property
Similar Recent Sales
Compare your property to others like it that have recently sold
A personalized plan and advice on how to market your property to reach buyers and achieve maximum sale price
Current market trends and conditions
- High buyer demand, with a massive 40% decrease in the number of properties for sale over the last 4 years.
- Decreasing average days on market, the average days on market for the Capricorn Coast is 67, however the @ Real Estate sales team only take an average of 31 days to sell a property.
- Approximately half of all buyers are not local.
- 96% of all home buyers found their home online.
Unique Sales Formula
- Natalie Gesler, the @ Real Estate principal and residential & commercial sales agent, has received the highest number of 5-star reviews on realestate.com.au on the coast.
- Jodi Schofield, a residential and rural sales agent, continues to shine, currently boasting a median sold price of $405 000, with an average of 13 days advertised.
- 50% of contracts negotiated have been for full list price or more, demonstrating their strong negotiation skills.
- Their special formula responsible for these results focuses on quality, personal & professional service, modern marketing and excellent negotiation strategies.
- Sellers continue to be impressed with the energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail exhibited by @ Real Estate, from comprehensive market reports, step by step guides, advice to preparing homes for sale, working with the photographer, honest feedback and written offers.
We Know You’re Busy
Thinking about selling? Or just curious about the value of your home? We would love to help!
We know you’re busy, so simply complete your details below, and we will email you a price.
P.S. It's super helpful if you tell us about any work you have done to the property since you bought it.