What Customers Say About Us
I found Jodi to be very knowledgeable about the local market. Jodi was very responsive and friendly. If Jodi was not available to take my calls she called back promptly. I also found Jodi to be very friendly.
Lynette Gai Russell
We have had a much smoother process working with Jodi compared to other experiences. We really appreciated the time taken to ensure we were comfortable with our decision to purchase the property.
Mia Louise Kitchener
From the time we received a personalised letter in our mailbox from Jodi Schofield to ultimately finding a buyer before our property hit the market, we could not help but be impressed. Jodi’s local knowledge and obvious experience sets her apart f...
Natalie was fantastic and her knowledge of current market and how best to advertise your property was outstanding. Natalie has great understanding of sales and her lovely nature helps the buyers to feel comfortable to explore your property. Also N...
Natalie was a pleasure to deal with and very quick with responses.
I am very happy with Natalie and her team they know what they are doing in saying that Houdini has nothing on this team
What's included in an appraisal
Our professional opinion of the marketability and the likely selling range of your property
Similar Recent Sales
Compare your property to others like it that have recently sold
A personalized plan and advice on how to market your property to reach buyers and achieve maximum sale price
Current market trends and conditions
- High buyer demand, with a massive 59% decrease in the number of properties for sale over the last 4 years.
- Decreasing average days on market, the average days on market for the Capricorn Coast is 45, however the @ Real Estate sales team only took an average of 11 days in the last three months to sell a property.
- Approximately 83% of buyers over the last six months have been non local.
- 96% of all home buyers found their home online.
Unique Sales Formula
- Natalie Gesler, the @ Real Estate principal and residential & commercial sales agent, has received the highest number of 5-star reviews on realestate.com.au on the coast.
- Jodi Schofield, a residential and rural sales agent, continues to shine, currently boasting a median sold price of $405 000, with an average of 13 days advertised.
- Over 50% of contracts negotiated have been for full list price or more, demonstrating their strong negotiation skills.
- Their unique sales formula responsible for these results ensures your home will Stand out from the Crowd by focusing on quality, personal & professional service, modern marketing and excellent negotiation strategies.
- Sellers continue to be impressed with their proactive energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail exhibited by @ Real Estate, from comprehensive market reports, clear and transparent communication, advice to preparing homes for sale, working with amazing photographers, honest feedback and written offers.
We Know You’re Busy
Thinking about selling? Or just curious about the value of your home? We would love to help!
We know you’re busy, so simply complete your details below, and we will email you a price.
P.S. It's super helpful if you tell us about any work you have done to the property since you bought it.