What Customers Say About Us
Natalie recently sold our property in Zilzie on our behalf. We researched Agents and right from the first communication, we knew Natalie was the right one for us. Natalie is vibrant, energetic, the consummate professional, and a problem solver! Sh...
Andrea and Trevor Baillie
Natalie was very knowledgeable regarding the current market and was tremendously helpful in getting our property ready to sell, particularly as we were not able to attend due to covid restrictions. She kept us informed promptly as to the buyers of...
Could not have asked for a more obliging, friendly, patient and helpful person to smooth out the whole process. Many thanks!
Neil and Marie Anderson
Was organised and kept me informed
Natalie is a real getter and just the person to have in your corner. She has good business sense, excellent for-thought and drive.
So easy!! I'd like to thank Natalie for making correspondence so easy & direct. She was prompt to respond & always made time to answer my question. I appreciated her help & advise in investing in our new home. Thank you Natalie.
Jovina Paula Pereira
What's included in an appraisal
Our professional opinion of the marketability and the likely selling range of your property
Similar Recent Sales
Compare your property to others like it that have recently sold
A personalized plan and advice on how to market your property to reach buyers and achieve maximum sale price
Current market trends and conditions
- High buyer demand, with a massive 59% decrease in the number of properties for sale over the last 4 years.
- Decreasing average days on market, the average days on market for the Capricorn Coast is 45, however the @ Real Estate sales team only took an average of 11 days in the last three months to sell a property.
- Approximately 83% of buyers over the last six months have been non local.
- 96% of all home buyers found their home online.
Unique Sales Formula
- Natalie Gesler, the @ Real Estate principal and residential & commercial sales agent, has received the highest number of 5-star reviews on realestate.com.au on the coast.
- Jodi Schofield, a residential and rural sales agent, continues to shine, currently boasting a median sold price of $405 000, with an average of 13 days advertised.
- Over 50% of contracts negotiated have been for full list price or more, demonstrating their strong negotiation skills.
- Their unique sales formula responsible for these results ensures your home will Stand out from the Crowd by focusing on quality, personal & professional service, modern marketing and excellent negotiation strategies.
- Sellers continue to be impressed with their proactive energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail exhibited by @ Real Estate, from comprehensive market reports, clear and transparent communication, advice to preparing homes for sale, working with amazing photographers, honest feedback and written offers.
We Know You’re Busy
Thinking about selling? Or just curious about the value of your home? We would love to help!
We know you’re busy, so simply complete your details below, and we will email you a price.
P.S. It's super helpful if you tell us about any work you have done to the property since you bought it.