Wow, this really is a fantastic lifestyle on offer. This modern home, with ocean and island views, is situated in a highly sort after location. 55 Cocoanut Point Drive offers exclusive resort-style living, reserved for the fortunate few residents of the Sea Spray community, complete with; a chemist, gym, swimming pools, tennis courts, walking tracks around the lake, children's playground, private school buses, all only a short 250m walk away or 750m on a concrete path through the National Park to the beach.
In an elevated position to capture the sea view and breeze this modern, practical home sits on a 760m2 allotment, and is sure to be a pleasure to live in;
Open the front door to reveal the impressive entry with magnificent height, light, and a striking timber staircase.
The Upper Level
- Ideal for everyday indoor/outdoor living or entertaining in style with the air-conditioned open plan living and dining flowing to the deck, all with captivating views.
- The sleek white kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
- The master bedroom is a great vantage point to watch the lights of Emu Park twinkle and offers every comfit including air conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, and ensuite with wall-hung vanity.
- The other three bedrooms all enjoy their own special outlook and have built-in robes, and fans.
- The main bathroom with a separate bath and shower and wall-hung vanity.
- Double garage with additional rear roller door providing access to the backyard
- Separate laundry
- Under Stairs Storage
- Generous 760m2 fully fenced allotment
- Additional concreted outdoor living area or parking.
Please note this property currently has a quality tenant, paying $365 per week, with a lease expiring in November.
55 Cocoanut Point Drive, must be inspected to be truly appreciated. The view, the practical light-filled home, and this location are sure to impress.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes