Sort after picturesque lakeside location is the ideal setting for this practical, low-maintenance family home. The lucky new owner is sure to enjoy living on the beautiful Capricorn Coast and all that this community has to offer including;
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining area, flows to outdoor entertaining area all overlooking the tranquil Lake
- The kitchen is the central hub of the home and sure to be a pleasure to cook in with a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and plenty of bench and storage space.
- Master bedroom offers every comfit including air conditioning, walk-in robe, and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Three additional queen-sized bedrooms, (two of which overlook the lake) all with built-in robes, fans, carpet, and air conditioning
- Main bathroom features a separate shower and bathtub with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with built-in cabinetry
- Internal access from the double garage with a remote panel lift door
- Fully fenced yard with excellent side access, and plenty of room for a pool or shed
- Back gate for access to the lake, ideal for fishing (stocked with Barra), kayaking, and much more
- Garden shed, and rainwater tank
- Gas hot water
- Irrigation system
- Enjoy the summer sea breeze only 700m to the beach as the crow flies.
- 5 mins to Coorooman Creek Boat Ramp with ocean access.
- 8 mins to downtown Emu Park & 6 mins to Emu Park State Primary School.
All distances are approximate.
Contact Natalie to discover lake-side living for yourself.