You simply need to inspect this beautiful family home to fully appreciate all that it has to offer, in addition to its fantastic location. This well-designed home is ideal for dual living and much more.
The upper level is sure to impress;
- Freshly polished timber floors and natural light, throughout the entire upper level creates a light and welcoming atmosphere.
- Cooking will be a joy in this stylish new kitchen, generous in size and thoughtfully designed, with an abundance of storage.
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living, and dining.
- Elevated in the trees, the private timber deck overlooking the backyard is the perfect spot to relax or entertain.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Stunning bathroom features separate bath and shower with dual shower head and floor to ceiling tiles
The lower level is ideal for accessible dual living and more;
- Huge open plan living area flows to an outdoor area, ideal for indoor/outdoor living
- A good-sized bedroom and separate bathroom and toilet all with larger doorways is ideal for dual living or guests with access requirements
- The bathroom features a walk-in shower with dual shower heads and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
- Spacious kitchenette
- Separate laundry
The Grounds have plenty to offer;
- Fully Fenced with two gates to drive through and the home situated at the rear of the block to maximise space.
- Double carport attached to the house and an additional single carport
- Patio and deck overlook lush established gardens
- Solar Power
Central location, an easy walk to;
- Across the road from Emu Park State Primary School
- 350m to Coastal Kids Day Care Centre
- 220m to Emu Park Family Practice
- 550m to Emu Park CBD
- 800m to Pine Beach, patrolled beach and children’s playground
You are sure to fall in love with the charm and practicality of 21 Fountain Street Emu Park. Contact Natalie to arrange your private inspection in person or online.