This charming cottage is on a highly desirable 2023m2 elevated allotment, just 400m from Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre. It radiates massive potential and countless opportunities for the astute buyer. Zoned RES-R2, this is the ideal location for sub division, townhouses, a granny flat (all subject to council approval), or that big shed you have been dreaming of.
From the moment you open the gate you are welcomed by established gardens and an adorable cottage home. Creating a private and relaxing atmosphere, that encourages you to sit and enjoy the sea breeze on the spacious front patio with a brick feature wall. 52 Rockhampton Road has an abundance of features such as;
- Light-filled open-plan living room features high ceilings, polished timber floors, and beautiful original windows with green glass highlight.
- Kitchen is complete with gorgeous timber bench-tops and overlooks the large backyard.
- Two bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans, plus a third bedroom.
- Main bathroom provides ample storage with a linen cupboard tucked in the corner, plus a separate toilet.
- Separate laundry and additional toilet are located downstairs with extra storage.
- Separate studio, ideal for working from home, teenagers retreat, man/she cave, art studio, or whatever your heart desires.
- Oozing character with original features such as original stain glass windows and window hoods.
- Located on half an acre in the centre of town, with a fully fenced yard and side access.
- Yard features established trees with plenty of room to fit a pool and/or a shed.
- Only 400m to Yeppoon central shopping centre.
- Centrally located minutes from Yeppoon main beach and CBD.
- Perfectly located near Yeppoon Primary School and Yeppoon High School.
The opportunities at 52 Rockhampton Road are endless so contact Natalie or Naomi for your private inspection online or in person.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Rumpus Room