You will love living in this spacious, well-designed home in ever-popular Taranganba, boasting an elevated central location perfect to enjoy the beautiful sea breeze, and walk to the shops. This brick family home offers a low maintenance lifestyle and is surrounded by beautiful established gardens creating a sense of peace and privacy.
21 Callaghan Drive is sure to impress, with many features including;
- The beautiful gardens and double doors opening to the foyer create a welcoming entrance and set the tone as you enter this private, spacious yet practical light-filled home.
- Large open formal lounge and dining over-looking lush tropical gardens.
- The generous kitchen is the hub of the home, complete with quality appliances, plenty of storage and bench space, breakfast bar and overlooks private backyard with lush gardens.
- Tiled second family living and dining flows to outdoor entertaining, ideal for indoor/outdoor living and enjoying the beautiful Queensland weather.
- Luxurious master suite complete with air conditioning, ensuite, and walk-in robe.
- Three good-sized bedrooms are offer built-in robes and fans, the second bedroom also has air-conditioning.
- Main bathroom has a separate bathtub, spacious shower.
- Situated on a fully fenced 719m2 block with garden shed and fernery in the backyard.
- Located in ever popular Taranganba, elevated in a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes and lovely neighbors.
- Conveniently located close to Cedar Park Shopping Centre, Capricorn Tavern, and only a few minutes to Cooee Bay or Lammermoor beach.
- Only a 4-minute drive to Taranganba Primary School and 3 minutes to Cedar Avenue Early Learning.
This practical home is the perfect opportunity to elevate your lifestyle, so call Natalie or Naomi to arrange your private inspection in person or online today, 21 Callaghan Drive is sure to sell fast.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area