The purchaser of 61 Poinciana Avenue, Taranganba, is sure to be the envy of all their friends. Generous verandas provide the ideal setting to enjoy the unrestricted, sweeping views, from Rosslyn Bay Marina, Keppel Bay, over Wreck Point, past Yeppoon, along Farnborough Beach, and beyond. Imagine feeling on top of the world while savoring your morning coffee, watching the sun come up over Keppel Bay. In the evening relax with a glass of wine and soak up the beautiful colours of the sky over the ocean as the sun sets for another day, and adore the ambiance of the city lights over Yeppoon.
This spacious home is perfectly designed to make the most of its prized location. Entertaining in style and practical family living is sure to be a joy as this impressive home boasts;
- From the moment you walk up the stairs, you are sure to be impressed by the stunning view over Yeppoon, islands, and ocean from the large open planned kitchen, dining and living that flows to the enormous east-facing deck.
- The large kitchen is exquisite complete with breathtaking views, two-pack cabinetry, thick stone benchtops, quality appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop with wok burner, breakfast bar, an abundance of bench space and storage.
- Open plan living is light and airy with high ceilings and timber floors.
- Luxurious master suite offers a stunning ocean view to wakeup and romantic city lights in the evening with a private deck and walk-in robe.
- Generous bathroom
- From the front door, you will be greeted with beautiful polished timber floors and a striking staircase.
- Second living flows to a large deck with sensational sweeping views.
- The second queen sized bedroom, also has stunning views and access to the deck, and built in robe and fan.
-Third queen sized bedroom, with ocean views, built in robe and fan.
-Forth bedroom over looks the garden, with built in robe and fan.
- Spacious main bathroom
- Double garage with high access
- There is plenty of additional parking suited for good-sized boat, caravan or additional vehicle, plus room to store a tinnie, jet skis, pop-top caravan, or motorbikes under the deck.
- Easy access and plenty of space under the house, makes a great workshop or storage space
- Landscaped gardens
- Room for the kids to play, a shed or pool.
- Elevated position in a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes and lovely neighbors
- 550m to the Cedar Park Shops with supermarket, butcher, baker, take away, newsagent, chemist, and much more
- 600m to Day Care
- 1.3km to Taranganba State School
- 2.5km to Yeppoon Foreshore and CBD
*All distances approximate
Do something today your future self with thank you for tomorrow. Call Natalie or Naomi to experience 61 Poinciana Avenue, Taranganba for yourself.
- Secure Parking