Elevated high up on the hill, capturing the extensive view from Rosslyn Bay Marina, Keppel Bay, over Wreck Point, past Yeppoon, along Farnborough Beach and beyond, this spacious home is perfectly designed to make the most of its superb location and is sure to be a joy to live in. This impressive home boasts;
- From the moment you walk up the stairs, you are sure to be impressed by the stunning view over Yeppoon, islands and ocean from the large open planned kitchen, dining and living that flows to the enormous east facing deck.
- The large kitchen is exquisite complete with breathtaking views, two-pack cabinetry, thick stone benchtops, quality appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop with wok burner, breakfast bar, an abundance of bench space and storage.
- Open plan living is light and airy with high ceilings and timber floors.
- Luxurious master suite offers a stunning ocean view to wakeup and romantic city lights in the evening with a private deck and walk-in robe.
- Generous bathroom
- From the front door, you will be greeted with beautiful polished timber floors and a striking staircase.
- Second living flows to a large deck with beautiful views
- The second and third bedrooms, are both queen-sized, with stunning views and access to the deck, and build in robes
- Spacious main bathroom
- Double garage with high access
- There is plenty of additional parking, and room to store a tinnie, jet skis, pop-top caravan, or motorbikes under the deck.
- Easy access and plenty of space under the house, makes a great workshop or storage space
- Landscaped gardens
- Elevated position in a quiet street, surrounded by quality homes
- 550m to the Cedar Park Shops with supermarket, butcher, baker, take away, newsagent, chemist and much more
- 600m to Day Care
- 1.3km to Taranganba State School
- 2.5km to Yeppoon Foreshore and CBD
*All distances approximate
Do something today your future self with thank you for tomorrow. Call Natalie to experience 61 Poinciana Avenue, Taranganba for yourself.
- Secure Parking