Nestled on a large, flat and usable North-East facing 2161m2 allotment, this freshly renovated 4-bedroom family home, provides a space where you can relax, entertain, and make memories with loved ones and enjoy all that Pacific Heights and Yeppoon have to offer.
Offering a lifestyle of convenience in a quiet and peaceful setting, this location truly offers easy access to the vibrant coastal lifestyle.
The large backyard is a true highlight of this property providing opportunity to subdivide the large parcel of land into a 961m2 and a second 1200m2 block. Already council approved this property offers endless possibilities.
This charming home includes;
- Large north east facing deck ideal to entertain and enjoy the ocean glimpses and refreshing sea breezes
- Flexible layout
- Separate living areas
- Timber flooring through-out
- New kitchen featuring stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
- Light filled, family sized dining room
- High ceilings welcoming cool breezes through-out each room
- Built-in wardrobes in two of the bedrooms
- Main bathroom with shower and toilet
- Additional powder room and toilet for added convenience
- Quietly positioned
- Huge flat block with room for a shed/workshop and pool
- Established mango trees and Palms providing shade for the kids to play and bonus mangoes
- Minutes to local shopping, close proximity to schools and beaches
Do something today your future self will thank you for tomorrow and invest in 2161m2 of prime coastal magnificence you can enjoy for years to come.