Live everyday as if you were on holidays at a luxury resort at 3 Coral Island Court in the highly desirable Seaspray community, providing a lifestyle only a fortunate few get to experience. Imagine waking up of a morning and taking a short 210m walk down to the Seaspray Health and Fitness Centre; going for a dip in the (heated) pool, enjoying your morning coffee and surrounding yourself with the quiet and tranquillity that is experienced living in this sought after estate.
This idealistic location combined with this thoughtfully designed and beautifully finished home to capture the ocean, island views and sea breeze, is sure to create a lifestyle you will love.
- Your sure to fall in love with the stunning façade of this home, complete with manicured gardens.
- The authentic brick feature and wooden door greets you home and leads to a wide hallway with stunning timber look flooring.
- The luxurious master bedrooms boasts air-conditioning, ceiling fan open ensuite with double vanity and additional privacy with the walk in shower and toilet tucked away, the large walk-in robe offers plenty of storage.
- The second and third bedrooms are queen sized and feature air-conditioning, ceiling fan and mirrored built in robes.
- Spacious main bathroom with separate bath, shower and separate toilet.
- The open plan living, dining and kitchen is the hub of the home and is sure to take your breath away, from the brick feature wall, to the effortless flow to the timber deck all with ocean views. Ceiling fans and air-conditioning also feature in the open area.
- The kitchen is sure to be a delight to cook in with a long stone breakfast bar, plenty of storage, 4 burner gas cook top, beautiful grey marble tile splash back, Dishwasher and pendant lights complete the look.
- The Additional media room offers air-conditioning, ceiling fan and darkened finishes, ideal to snuggle up and enjoy your favourite movie. This room could easly be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Side access, with room to park your boat or caravan.
- 210m to the Seaspray Health and Fitness Centre, complete with Sessions Café and Bar, Recovery Room, Chemist, Emu Park Gym and Swim, F45, beautician, hair stylist and more.
- Perfect for busy families as it's only 200m for the kids to catch the school bus to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's, 550m to Young's school bus servicing all other Emu Park and Yeppoon schools.
- 550m walk through Cocoanut Point National Park to the beach
- 3.2km to the Emu Park village centre with conveniences such as beautiful beaches, Drakes supermarket, Bank, Doctors, Chemist, Eateries, Hair and Beauty Salons, Post Office and so much more
- 2.8km to Emu Park State School
*all distances are approximate*
To discover this sort after lifestyle for yourself, call Natalie.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes