WHAT IS A CORPORATE RENTAL?
A corporate rental is a property rented to a company rather than an individual, such a property would be fully furnished and may offer some of the amenities and services of a hotel, to cater to a company's employees travelling to the Capricorn Coast. The company leasing the property is responsible for the lease, however, the lease period my very from a standard 6 or 12-month lease, (lease periods run from 3 months) and can run long term, depending on the company’s requirements.
Here on the Capricorn Coast, there is a growing demand for corporate rentals. @ Real Estate expects this demand to continue to grow as several large projects are currently in the planning stages. This style of housing has great benefits to both the investor and the tenant.
Corporate Rental VS Residential Rental
• Great quality tenant.
• Potential to Earn a higher rental return.
• Potential for more flexibility.
• Linen, gardening and cleaning taken care of.
• Needs to be fully furnished.
• Potentially better looked after – companies want to keep a reputation.
• Consistent tenancy i.e. one tenant for longer
• Easier to rent.
• Preferred empty.