You are sure to fall in with this one of a kind, family friendly home and exclusive holiday resort lifestyle, only a short walk through national park to the beach.
A beautifully designed home provides the ultimate indoor outdoor living, perfect for enjoying the relaxed beach lifestyle reserved only for the Sea Spray community.
- You'll be greeted by extensive timber decking overlooking the private gardens and national park.
- Seamless indoor outdoor living with huge glass doors into the stunning living, dining and kitchen.
- Inviting open plan living with impressive high raked ceilings and Tassie Oak timber floors, creates a sense of space and coastal elegance.
- Generous modern kitchen features two pac cabinetry, Corian bench tops, ample storage and a lovely outlook over the trees.
- Perfect for family living, a second air conditioned living area with a study and storage.
- Upstairs you'll find 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, fans and views.
- Luxurious master suite boasting every comfit including ensuite, walk in robe, balcony, ocean and island views over the national park.
- Large 1288m2 allotment with plenty of room for a shed and / or pool.
- Fully fenced yard.
- Established tropical gardens.
- Only a 400m walk to the beach.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by architecturally designed homes.
- Perfect for busy families, only 150m to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's School bus or 400m to Young's school buses service.
- Only 150m to Gym with tennis courts and pools, Doctors and Chemist as well as children's playground, and walking tracks around the lake.
- 1.5km to the new Emu Park Sports and Recreation Reserve.
- Only 2.5km to Emu Park State School on path.
*All distances approximate*
To experience this rare lifestyle reserved of a precious few call Natalie @ Real Estate to arrange your private inspection.
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Roller Door Access