Ideal country setting in the heart of Cawarral, this property is as practical as it is charming. Set on 3237m2 with two street access, surrounded by established gardens creates a private oasis oozing practicality with plenty to offer!
- A timber fence and established gardens welcome's you, flowing on to a practical roundabout driveway.
- The well-designed block construction, double story home with verandas creates a striking first impression.
- Extensive veranda, perfect to take in the beautiful gardens and enjoy the cool breeze.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge featuring enormous raked timber ceilings, wood fire heater and 'Alexa' voice-activated lighting.
- Master bedroom with veranda access and walk through robe to the bathroom.
- Spacious bathroom.
- Separate laundry with access to paved outdoor area.
- Raked timber ceiling and flooring throughout the upper level.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes + one smaller bedroom - all with fans and overlook beautiful gardens.
- Additional storage room.
- Paving around all 4 sides of the home.
- 7.5x12m shed with high access. Two roller doors at front and one at the rear.
- 3.5KW Solar System with 5KW inverter, with remote digital read out in lounge
- Large animal nursery.
- Irrigation system for veranda and nursery.
- Veggie garden.
- Various fruit trees.
- Bore with good quality water.
- 2 x 20 000 litter interconnected tanks.
- 600m to the tavern.
- 750m to Cawarral State Primary School
- 20 Minutes to Rockhampton.
- 20 Minutes to Yeppoon CBD.
- 15 Minutes to Emu Park.
This country home offers excellent value for money and ideal country lifestyle, in a handy location. Call Natalie or Emma today at @ Real Estate to arrange your private inspection.
*All distances are approximate*