Ideal country setting in the heart of Cawarral this home is full of charm and character.
* The front veranda is perfect to take in the stunning views and enjoy the cool breeze
* French doors open onto veranda
* VJ walls and 10 foot VJ ceilings and polished timber floors
* Wood fire heater and air conditioning
* On steel stumps
BIG BLOCK WITH A SHED
* 1 Acre with fully fenced house yard
* 7m x 9m high access shed
* A good bore with beautiful clean water
* 4 Water tanks holding approx. 18,000 gallons
Location Location Location
* Nestled high up in the trees, overlooking the leafy historical town of Cawarral
* Backs on to National Park
* Elevated and North Facing to catch a beautiful breeze
* 380m to Cawarral State School
* Only 650m to Cawarral Convenience Shop, Service Station and Bottle Shop.
* About 15 minutes to Rockhampton, 10 minutes to Emu Park and under 12 minutes to Yeppoon.
This country home offers excellent value for money and ideal country lifestyle, in a handy location all at only $319 000. Call Natalie or Emma today at @ Real Estate to arrange your private inspection.
* All distances are approximate
Close to Schools