The property market here on the beautiful Capricorn Coast has a bright future ahead. Yes, we have had a tough few years since the GFC and mining down turn and property prices are now at rock bottom. Making now the ideal time to buy. Below are the top reasons why 2017 will be a turning point for the Capricorn Coast property market;
- High coal prices are sparking increased investment in the mining sector, increasing employment opportunity and local spending
- Record high cattle prices is increasing local spending and investing with many grazers choosing to purchase investment properties or holiday homes
- Rookwood Weir
- Yeppoon Foreshore and Town Centre Revitalization
- Adani Mine Project
- Goldmine proposal for Cawarral and Mount Chalmers
- Cooee Bay look out
- Statue Bay Bluff Point road to reopen with foot path
- Yeppoon Home Maker Centre
- The Gateway Business and Industry Park
Furthermore, can you imagine the impact it would have on the local property prices if Great Keppel Island was to go ahead or the renovation or Capricorn Resort?
If all of the above isn't enough to convince you, remember property prices on the Capricorn Coast are still very affordable and attractive. While southern property prices have been increasing over the last 4 or 5 years, price on the coast here have remained stable, meaning that we are now very affordable especially for southern buyers looking to relocate for a sea change or invest in the next hot spot.
To discuss making the most of the current market and call Natalie on 0407 625 846 or Jodi on 0417 970 642.