Commercial space, directly across from the beautiful Yeppoon main beach on the Queensland Capricorn Coast. This location boasts endless opportunities in a fast-growing community, a perfect place to grow a business. Located across from the popular Yeppoon Foreshore, home to some of the largest events on the Capricorn Coast including the Village Arts Festival, Pinefest, Christmas Carols and a range of sporting events when we are able to hold events again.
The combination of;
- Floor to ceiling windows, making the most of the beachside location, views and natural light.
- Great for office space
- Partly fitted out kitchen for your lunch room.
- Men's and Ladies bathrooms.
- Proximity to a range of holiday shopping with unique seaside boutiques and stores.
-Owner open to look at Pop up Shops and any other business opportunity including month by month.
The Capricorn Coast is famous for its beautiful beaches, 4x4 driving, wildlife, fresh seafood, tropical fruit and Keppel Bay boasting 18 islands - Great Keppel, North Keppel & Pumpkin (formally XXXX Island).
Yeppoon is a growing coastal hub in the Livingstone Shire, with a population of around 37,000 and is expected to grow to 57,042 by 2036 according to the local council.
Several major projects are planned for the area such as;
- $140M Shoal Water Bay Facility Upgrade leading to 219 new jobs and 68 permanent jobs.
- $41M Capricornia Correctional Centre expansion leading to 130 permanent jobs.
- The Rookwood Weir project will provide water security & bring around 2,500 jobs to the area
- $1.5 Billion Clarke Creek Wind & Solar Project
- $3.6M Capricorn Coast Homemaker Centre.
Complete with fantastic location and high exposure, any business is sure to successes here on the centrally located corner of Normanby and Adelaide Streets Yeppoon.
Call Troy for further information or to arrange your private inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops