2 Brahminy oozes quality and sophistication while being practical, and low maintenance. Situated in a quiet cul de sac surrounded by quality homes offering, an exclusive holiday resort lifestyle, only a short walk through the national park to the beach. A beautifully designed home provides the ultimate indoor-outdoor living, perfect for enjoying the relaxed beach lifestyle reserved only for the Sea Spray community.
- Spacious open plan family living, dining, and kitchen boasting timber floors, air conditioning, and sliding glass door to a private deck surrounded by natural gardens, ideal for relaxing or entertaining, inside and out.
- This sleek and stylish, gourmet kitchen, will be a pleasure to cook in, complete with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, wine fridge, appliance cupboard, and breakfast bar.
- The master suite is a luxurious sanctuary of enormous proportions expanding the entire upper level, including high ceilings, air conditioning, walk-through robe, and massive ensuite boasting large double vanity with stone tops, and an oversized shower. Watch the sunrise from bed or wonder outside to the balcony all overlooking national park, the ocean, and islands.
- Generous study with built-in desk, storage, and plenty of natural light.
- Queen-sized bedrooms two and three, with built-in robes and fans.
- Main bathroom also features a large vanity with a stone top and oversized shower
- Separate laundry, with plenty of storage
- double garage with additional workshop space
- Low maintenance, fully fenced and landscaped, with no mowing required and an irrigation system to keep the garden looking great year-round.
- 50m to Chemist, QML Pathology, Emu Park Gym, and Swim with tennis courts and pools.
- 50m to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's school buses
- 400m to Young's school buses servicing Emu Park State School, Sacred Heart Primary, Taranganba State School and Yeppoon State High.
- 500m walk to the beach through to the Cocoanut Point National Park.
- 3km to Emu Park CBD, the Beach & IGA, 35 mins to Rockhampton and 15 mins to Yeppoon.
*Please note all distances are approximate.
To experience this rare lifestyle reserved of a precious few call Natalie @ Real Estate to arrange your private inspection, in person or online.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage