You are sure to be impressed from the moment you arrive at 13 Hillside Court by the grand entrance. As soon as you open the oversized timber front door you will feel glad to be home. This property is well designed and is as stunning as it is warm and welcoming, ideal for everyday living and entertaining. Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac surrounded by quality homes in the ever-popular Sea Spray Estate. There is more than meets the eye to this slice of paradise with features including;
- Spacious open plan family living, dining and kitchen will be a delight to live in, boasting timber look flooring, racked ceilings, air conditioning and sliding glass door to outdoor living with feature ceiling fan and air-conditioning.
- The generous gourmet kitchen is the central hub of the home complete with stone bench tops, gas cook top, plenty of storage, breakfast bar overlooking outdoor living and lush green gardens.
- Enormous second living space, features timber look flooring, racked ceiling, sliding glass doors to outdoor areas.
- Sizable covered outdoor living flows from both living spaces, the ideal place to relax or entertain.
- The large, luxurious master bedroom is a private retreat, including air conditioning, sliding glass door to outdoor living, walk-in robe and large ensuite with walk in shower.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower.
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage and back door to back garden.
- 6.6kw solar system
- Fully fenced yard.
- Less than 250m to Chemist, QML Pathology, Emu Park Gym and Swim with tennis courts and pools.
- 250m to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's school buses
- 550m to Young's school buses servicing Emu Park State School, Sacred Heart Primary, Taranganba State School and Yeppoon State High.
- 700m walk to the beach through to the Cocoanut Point National Park.
- 3km to Emu Park CBD, the Beach & IGA, 35 mins to Rockhampton and 15 mins to Yeppoon.
*Please note all distances are approximate.
This property is currently rented for $ 410.00 per week with the lease expiring in December, however, investors could expect up to $450.00 per week.
Perfectly designed to make the most of its handy location and beachside lifestyle, this home is sure to sell fast. Call Natalie to arrange your inspection in person or online.