Perfectly located on a fully fenced 783m2 flat allotment with side access, giving you the perfect opportunity to build that pool and/or shed you’ve been dreaming of. This home is the ultimate property for you and your family to enjoy an active lifestyle. With only a short walk to the beach, a close drive to the popular all tide/weather boat ramp with ocean access, a park for kids to play at and plenty of beautiful pathways around the wetland/natural bird habitat, this home offers it all.
- Large open plan, air-conditioned living area overlooks backyard and natural bush.
- Spacious kitchen is complete with plenty of bench space and storage, making it the hub of the family home.
- Living area flows to 7.9mx3m outdoor entertaining area with double sliding glass doors, enabling the costal breeze to flow throughout.
- Features large welcoming entry way and bonus study nook.
- Master bedroom is complete with air-conditioning, walk-in robe, ensuite with walk-in shower and glass sliding door to relaxing outdoor patio.
- The other three bedrooms are all well sized, with ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Generous sized main bathroom has separate bathtub and walk-in shower.
- Walk-in linen cupboard.
- 7 mins to Emu Park State Primary School, with a bus stop nearby, convenient for kids to get to school.
- 4 mins to Coorooman Creek boat ramp.
- 25 min drive to Yeppoon CBD or 40 minutes to Rockhampton.
For your chance to experience this large coastal family home, give Natalie or Naomi a call today!