This is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a large 252 acres with sea and mountain views and a quiet country lifestyle so close to the beach and town! 284 Svendsen’s Road has been in the Svendsen’s family for generations and was previously used for red claw farming, cattle grazing, and a verity of crops. This property boasts rich red volcanic soil and arguably the best country left on the Capricorn Coast! Complete with town water, 2 dams, 2 dwellings and deep water ocean access via Coorooman Creek. This property has tons of potential to either create a new development project, renovation of the dwellings, or simply experience coastal country living at its finest.
- Elevated high up in the gum trees from the front deck you will love the pleasant view of the ocean, Coorooman
Creek and Mount Wheeler through the trees.
- The house has the option to be dual living with a large bedroom, bathroom and laundry downstairs.
- With plenty of car accommodation you can easily fit 4 or more vehicles under the house.
- Upstairs you will find polished timber floors, with high raked ceilings throughout.
- The New Guinea Rosewood kitchen is complete with ample storage, bench space and an ocean and mountain view to admire while you do the dishes!
- Impressive large deck wraps around the front of home overlooking beautiful country, providing that feeling of abundant space unique to Australian country living.
- Three bedrooms complete with celling fans and good-sized two-way bathroom.
- Complete with fully fenced yard ideal to keep dogs in, with gate for access for boat.
- Currently rented for $450 per week on a fixed term agreement until the 30th June 2021.
- Charming old cottage with tons of character and potential pending major renovations.
- Converted shed currently rented for $300 per week on affixed term agreement until the 31st December 2021.
- The dwelling has a great ocean and mountain view with loads of peace, tranquillity and the best part, privacy.
- The property also has power and water connection.
- 252 acres of gorgeous red soil country on the Beautiful Capricorn Coast.
- Town water and 2 dams.
- Deep water ocean access via to Coorooman Creek.
- Old red claw ponds.
- 600m walk to beach access
- Only 3.5km to Coorooman Creek Boat ramp
- 4km to Emu Park State School
- 5km to Emu Park CBD, including Drakes Supermarket, and patrolled beaches, parklands and much more.
- A 25-minute drive to Yeppoon or 35 minutes to Rockhampton.
*Please note all distances are approximate*
With so much on offer, this property has unlimited potential to either develop, assisting in putting ease on the housing shortage, or to simply immerse yourself in coastal country living with.
For more information regarding this rare once in a lifetime opportunity that is 284 Svendsen’s Road, contact Natalie today.