From the moment you open the gate on the white picket fence, you are sure to feel at home in this charming family beach house. Ideally located in the heart of Kinka Beach only a short 360m stroll to beach access.
- Welcoming entrance with lovely spacious front veranda.
- Generous, air-conditioned living and dining with polished timber floors allowing plenty of space for the whole family.
- Spacious rumpus room/4th bedroom or an ideal space to run a business from home with separate entry door at the front of the home.
- Practical kitchen with ample storage that overlooks the back deck.
- Master bedroom is complete with spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite.
- Good sized bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and fans.
- Separate study, off the rumpus room.
- Peaceful large covered back deck follows out to yard.
- 9 x 3.6m powered shed.
- Fully fenced yard with side access.
- Beautiful established gardens.
- Quiet and peaceful location with beautiful sea breezes.
- 260 meters to Kinka Kippa Takeaway.
- 360 meters to beach access.
- Meters to bus stop.
- 5 minutes to Emu Park and 10 minutes to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre.
*All distances are approximate*
Currently rented for $330.00 – Lease ends the 14th June 2021.
This welcoming family home is ideally situated to make the most of living on the beautiful Capricorn Coast, call Natalie or Naomi to discover.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room