Hidden from the world by an established hedge and gardens, this grand, character filled Queenslander, is the show piece of this private, tropical oasis. Set on a large 1293m2 low maintenance allotment in the heart of Yeppoon. 19 Power Street has been registered with council as a Bed and Breakfast, with many options for guest, or would be ideal for the extended family that requires dual living. Boasting generous proportions, quality and charm, you are sure to be impressed as this home has a lot to offer;
The Upper Level
- A warm welcome awaits as you as you reach the top of the stairs to the adorable entrance balcony, elevated in the tree canopy and greeted by the original front door with stunning blue glass feature.
- Opening to the enormous lounge and dining, complete with that quintessential Queenslander feeling. A result of timber VJ boards, timber floors, high ceilings, wall of louvers and a wall of stunning original stained glass. Followed by a free standing bar, and it is even air conditioned.
- The spacious gourmet kitchen features stone bench tops, the walk in pantry.
- Master suite boasts bay window complete with air conditioning.
- Which flows to generous parents retreat/sunroom, spacious ensuite including seperate shower & spa, floor to ceiling tiles, and a large walk in robe, sure to satisfy.
- Second bedroom with built in robe and air conditioning, also adjoins the sunroom.
- Sizeable parents retreat/sunroom, offers a quite sanctuary away from the rest of the household.
- 3rd bedroom is air conditioned, overlooking the pool and tropical gardens.
- Guest wing with bedrooms 4 and 5, both includes built-ins and air conditioning.
- Second bathroom also with floor to ceiling tiles
- The private 6x6m deck flows from the kitchen and over looks the pool and tropical gardens.
- The entire upper level flows seamlessly with timber floors, VJ boards and high ceilings.
The Lower Level
- Dual living/Granny flat with Kitchenette, easy access bathroom and air conditioning with patio surrounded by beautiful gardens.
- Large Outdoor entertaining area overlooks the pool and tropical gardens ideal for entertaining and enjoying the Queensland weather.
- Large store room and workshop space underneath the house.
- Covered car park, front and rear stairs.
- 9.7kw LG solar
- 3 Phase
- Generous 1293m2 allotment
- Private large salt water pool, surrounded by low maintenance Tropical gardens (with only the nature strip to mow)
- Semi-circle drive way.
- Room to park large boat or caravan.
- 650m to Keppel Bay Plaza Shopping Centre
- 1.5km walk to beach, and under 1km to the beach as the crow flies
- 1.1km to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre
- 1km to Yeppoon State Primary School
- 1.1km to St Ursula's Girls Collage
- 1.25km to St Brendan's Boy Collage
*All distances approximate
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a grand Queenslander of this size and quality in the heart of Yeppoon, and is sure to sell fast. Contact Natalie or Naomi to arrange your private inspection in person or online, we know you will feel right at home here at 19 Power Street Yeppoon.
- Swimming Pool - In Ground