The award-winning Coral Inn is ideally located, in the heart of Yeppoon on the growing Capricorn Coast, connecting with the Great Barrier Reef. Appealing to guests wanting convenience and something out of the ordinary, immersed in tropical gardens complete with a swimming pool.
- Established business.
- Would suit a couple or family.
- Holiday accommodation with excellent trip adviser 4.5 ratings with 361 reviews.
- Double French doors to master, complete with air conditioning.
- Good sized living area with air conditioning.
- Plantation blinds in lounge, master and kitchen.
- Main bathroom with jet shower.
- 1518m2 allotment with landscaped gardens.
- 12 room hotel all rooms are modern and quiet with their own ensuite, new smart TV and new quality mattresses, and fridge.
- Swimming pool.
- pizza oven.
- Bar area.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen and dining room.
- Laundry and storage facility
- Car parking
- Comfortable Managers Residence boasting 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2 + car garage with room for boat ;
- Brand new, large kitchen.
- Large back deck overlooking tropical gardens and pool.
- Granny Flat – ideal for additional staff accommodation.
- 10kw Solar power.
- Handy location.
- 600m to Yeppoon Hospital.
- 350m to Yeppoon State High School.
- 800m to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre.
- 600m to new Yeppoon Home Makers site.
- 1.3km to Yeppoon beachfront & foreshore redevelopment.
- 35min to Rockhampton Airport.
- 10min to ferry to Great Keppel Island on the Great Barrier Reef, with excellent snorkeling, diving, water sports & stunning beaches.
- Capricorn Coast is famous for its beautiful beaches, wildlife, fresh seafood & tropical fruit.
- Keppel Bay boasts 18 islands, including Great Keppel, North Keppel & Pumpkin (formally XXXX Island).
- Byfield National Park's famous Five Rocks 4x4 driving & beaches.
- Causeway Lake popular for water sports & boat hire.
- Koorana Crocodile & Cooberrie Wildlife Parks.
- Capricorn Caves.
- Rosslyn Bay Marina.
- Holiday shopping with unique seaside boutiques and homeware stores.
- Yeppoon is a growing coastal hub in the Livingstone Shire, with a population of around 37,000 & expected to grow to 57,042 by 2036 according to the local council.
- Several major infrastructure projects occurring across the Capricornia area in excess of 3 billion dollars. Some include Shoalwater bay facility upgrade, Bruce highway upgrade, Rookwood weir project, and Capricornia correctional center expansion.
Contact Natalie for your information memorandum or to arrange your private inspection in person or online.