From the moment you open the beautiful timber front door you will feel at home in the fresh, warm and welcoming coastal home. Elevated on high side of quite cul de sac surrounded by quality homes in the ever-popular Sea Spray Estate. There is more than meets the eye to this well-maintained slice of paradise with features including;
- Open plan family living and dining with feature ceiling fan, air-conditioning, kitchen with plenty of storage and breakfast bar, all flowing to outdoor entertainment area.
- Spacious media room/ second living area.
- Separate office.
- The master bedroom is a private retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower.
- Separate laundry.
- Fully fenced yard with side access and room for a pool or shed.
- Shade sail is located at the front of the home to provide additional parking out of the sun.
- Less than 200m to Chemist, Coco's restaurant, QML Pathology, Emu Park Gym and Swim with tennis courts and pools.
- 200m to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's school buses, Young's school buses servicing Emu Park State School, Sacred Heart Primary, Taranganba State School and Yeppoon State High.
- 700m walk to the beach though to the Cocoanut Point National Park.
- 3km to Emu Park CBD, beach & IGA, 35 mins to Rockhampton and 15 mins to Yeppoon.
*Please note all distances are approximate.
Perfectly designed to make the most of its handy location and beachside lifestyle, this home is sure to sell fast. To ensure you see it now, call Natalie or Naomi to arrange your inspection in person or online.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced