This could be your beach house paradise. Located in a quiet leafy street just 100m from Kinka Beach you will find 20 Sunflower Street with plenty to offer.
Downstairs you will find;
- Welcoming timber and glass front door.
- Large open area perfect for a rumpus room or games room.
- Separate laundry and second bathroom with open shower and vanity with plenty of storage.
- Additional storage.
- Two car garage.
- Follow the beautiful timber stairs to the second level to be greeted by glass balustrading and polished timber floors throughout.
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan living.
- Generous kitchen with ample storage, with quality appliances and breakfast bar.
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom with free-standing bathtub and wall hung vanity.
- The elevated deck is the perfect spot to enjoy the sea breeze.
- Located on a flat fully fenced 559m2 block with side access.
- Private outdoor entertainment area on the Northside of the home.
- Only 100m to Kinka Beach, enjoy a stroll or drop a line.
- 200m to the bus stop.
- 400m to Kinka Kippa take away the locals favourite.
- Only a 12-minute drive to Yeppoon and a 5-minute drive to Emu Park.
* All distances approximate
This property is currently tenanted. The tenant is on a periodical, lease paying $425 p/w. However, you could expect an approximate rental return of $450 p/w
To discover 20 Sunflower Street call Natalie or Naomi today to get started.