Located in a quiet street, backing onto parkland and surrounded by quality homes in a well-presented estate. From the moment you arrive home you are welcomed by lush gardens with large palms around the fence line creating your own private oasis. 27 Red Emperor Way boasts;
- Spacious open plan living is light-filled, flowing to outdoor patio and fernery, creating a calming indoor/outdoor feel.
- Generous kitchen with two pac cabinetry, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
- Second living area is perfect for snuggling up with your favourite movie room.
- Luxurious master bedroom overlooks the lush gardens with walk-in robe, ensuite and separate toilet.
- Four large bedrooms all with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes.
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, plus additional powder room and separate toilet.
- Separate laundry with side access to the clothesline, complete with bench space and linen cupboard.
- Second linen cupboard is also located along the entry hallway.
- This ten-year-old home is a quality build with rendered block constitution, electric hot water and insulation.
- Large two-bay garage with extra storage on the back wall.
- Back yard is complete with garden shed and Sir Walter grass, combined with beautiful garden centrepiece it is sure to be a gardener’s delight.
- Situated on a flat fully fenced allotment backing onto wonderfully manicured parklands.
- Only a short 10-minute walk to the beach.
- 5-minute drive to drop the kids off at Sacred Heart Primary School.
- 10 Minutes away from Yeppoon CBD.
You're sure to fall in love with this beautiful home. Contact Natalie or Naomi to arrange your private inspection, or FaceTime inspection today.