This privately positioned home is set on just under 1/2 an acre in Meikleville Hill. Built next door to a park reserve means no side neighbours and plenty of privacy. The tropical gardens around the home are a feature and palm tree-lined driveway entrance is a wonderful welcome!
This large 295m2 home features wrap-around verandahs, perfect for entertaining and outdoor living.
- Four Bedrooms main with ensuite and b.i.r
- Three additional bedrooms with b.i.r
- 6m x 4.5m storage shed
- Open plan tiled lounge area with new cassette a/c system, surround sound and built-in bar area
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Screened sunroom
- Double lock-up garage
- Sea glimpse from the balcony area
- Watering system with submersible bore pump for the gardens
- 5kw Solar system
- Currently tenanted until the end of November
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and just a 2 min drive to the beach, this home will tick boxes for a family, couple or lovers of gardens!
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels