You'll love this modern beach house on an 800m2 fully fenced allotment with room for a pool and a shed. Ideally located for an active lifestyle, across the road from a park with a modern playground, walk to the beach and feel the sand between your toes or drive around the corner to the popular all tide/weather boat ramp with ocean access. Enjoying the sea breeze all year round and much more;
- The air-conditioned, open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge flows to outdoor entertainment.
- Light-filled kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench and storage space.
- Spacious outdoor entertainment area overlooking private backyard.
- The practical master bedroom boasts air-conditioning, ensuite, and built-in robe.
- All bedrooms with new carpets, built-in robes & fans.
- Internal access from the double garage with a remote panel lift door.
- Low maintenance, fully fenced yard with side access to a large garden shed.
- 7mins to Emu Park State Primary School.
- 4mins to Coorooman Creek boat ramp
An excellent return as Investors could expect $370 per week rent.
65 Monte Carlo has been owner-occupied and well cared for and recently been repainted, new carpets and new oven, resulting in that fresh feeling when you walk in the door. Ideal for owner-occupiers and investors alike, record low-interest rates combined with this low purchase price, and modern low maintenance home make for low repayments and upkeep. To discover your new beach house call Natalie today to arrange your private inspection in person or online.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage