Imagine spending your days in this modern beach house! Entertaining around the pool, take a short walk to the beach, enjoy a nice meal and cocktails on Friday evening at Coco’s restaurant and walk only 50m home. Now you can make your dreams a reality. This spacious family home is perfect for summer;
- Large open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge with air conditioning seamlessly flows to outdoor entertainment overlooking the pool.
- Inviting and generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, and a servery window to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Luxurious master suite complete with air-conditioning, walk-in robe, and ensuite with double vanity and large shower.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes & fans.
- Separate multipurpose room, ideal media room, or office.
- Internal access from the double garage with a remote panel lift door.
- Low maintenance, flat, fully fenced yard with side access, garden shed and pool.
- Popular location in The Award Winning Sea Spray Estate, boasting a short walk to 'The Rec Club' with Chemist, Coco's Restaurant, and Emu Park Gym & Swim with heated and non-heated pools, tennis courts, a playground as well as walking tracks around the lake.
- 2.5km to Emu Park State Primary School.
- 50m to bus stop servicing the private schools of Rockhampton and Yeppoon.
- 5km to Coorooman Creek boat ramp
- 600m to the beach through Cocoanut National park.
Investors could expect $450.00 to $470 per week rent.
Contact Natalie today to discover this resort lifestyle for yourself in person or online.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes