69 Hartley Street has more to offer than what meets the eye. Elevated, practical, and low maintenance 1462m2 block in a central location with walking distance to schools, shops, and beaches. The fantastic indoor/outdoor lifestyle captures sea breeze and scenic outlook from the back patio.
- Be welcomed by well-established gardens in the front area, perfect to relax in the afternoon or entertain.
- 14642 fully fenced allotment with side access to 9x6m shed.
- Huge outdoor entertainment area with pond overlooks mountains.
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge with raked ceilings.
- Practical kitchen with large freestanding cooker with 5 burner gas cooktop and door to the entertainment area.
- Rumpus room with timber French doors to the outdoor entertainment area.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and fans.
- Bathroom with rain shower head and separate bath.
- Elevated position captures sea breeze.
- 500m to Emu Park State Primary School.
- 850m to Shelley's Beach
- 2 minutes to Emu Park CBD offering restaurants, cafes, grocers, post office, chemist, doctors etc.
Natalie would love to show you through!
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room