Yes, dreams do come true when you live in Reef Street. This is the ideal allotment for beachside living.
Good sized 800m2, easy to build on allotment, walk across the road to the beach. Enjoy the natural bush, peace and quiet as the allotment backs on to the Cocoanut Point National Park.
- Across from Muskers Beach & Keppel Bay.
- Short walk through national park to get to Sea Spray estate equipped with Gym, Pool, Sailors Restaurant, Doctors, Chemist, playgrounds, bus stops servicing schools.
- Backs onto Cocoanut National Park.
- Quiet street surrounded by quality homes.
- 4 Minutes to Emu Park State School
- 7 Minutes to the heart of Emu Park with Drakes Supermarket, News agency, Bakery, Chemist, Cafes, Degani's, Pizza & fish and chip restaurant and more.
- 18 Minutes to Yeppoon.
To discover 53 Reef St for yourself call Natalie or Naomi.