This large family sized home has more to offer than meets the eye. Oozing space and privacy, this well presented and practical block constructed home is neat as a pin, set on almost a quarter acer and centrally located within walking distance to school, shops and beach. The lucky buyer is sure to enjoy a fantastic indoor / outdoor lifestyle, ideal for families and those who like to entertain.
- Large air conditioned living room, seamlessly flows to outdoor living.
- Generous air conditioned rumpus room, also flowing to outdoor living.
- Enormous (approx. 8x7m) outdoor living entertaining area.
- Practical kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench and storage space.
- Separate dining room.
- Master with sliding door to private outdoor patio.
- All 3 bedrooms are spacious, air conditioned and have built ins.
- Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Front patio with plantation shutters, offers privacy and protection from afternoon sun.
- High ceilings adding to the sense of space.
- 5kw solar.
- Insulation paint on roof and tinted windows.
- Security screens throughout.
- Beautifully landscaped fully fenced yard with side access.
- 2 garden sheds.
- 650m to Emu Park State School and Coastal Kids Day Care.
- 1.5km to Pine Beach and CBD.
*All distances approximate*
Investors could expect $360.00 per week rent.
Natalie and Emma love this home and know you will too. Call to arrange your private inspection today.
@ Real Estate has procedures in place that make it easy to arrange different inspection options such as virtual tours, facetime and/or private inspections. We would love to show you though!
- Air Conditioning