There simply aren't words to describe this absolutely stunning home, every room is a masterpiece. This home looks picture-perfect but feels like home. Perfectly designed for everyday practical living, entertaining, indoor/outdoor living, and to make the most of its tranquil yet handy location. As the open plan living, kitchen and large deck all perfectly frame the view over Tanby Valley and mountains, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Spacious air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge with built-in TV unit featuring stunning 4m high exposed raked ceiling and large stacked sliding glass doors to frame the view and gardens.
- All flowing through to the outdoor deck, the ideal place to soak in the atmosphere or entertain, emerged in the natural surrounds and mountain view. Complete with sunken conversation pit and stairs to the fire pit and BBQ area.
- Stunning minimalistic, contemporary kitchen with 700mm concrete center island bench, breakfast bar, sleek recessed cabinetry.
- The extraordinary luxurious master suite boasts access to the courtyard, walk-in robe with interchangeable shelving, railings hanging from hand-stitched leather, the enormous ensuite reveals a 4.5m high feature wall behind the freestanding bath, highlighted by pendant lights, double vanity, double walk-in shower with pebble feature wall and sliding door to the private back deck.
- Two queen-sized bedrooms both with views finished with pendant lights, louvers, built-in robe, and direct access to the two-way bathroom.
- Main bathroom with timber vanity with pendant lights, separate toilet. The shower/wet room offers hand-held and rain showerheads, and proudly displays pebble feature wall and suspended shelf swing.
- The family room is the ultimate place to curl up with a good book or to watch a movie on the built-in day bed with storage, timber shelving, and dual sliding doors to back courtyard.
- The light-filled office is the ideal retreat with views and ample hidden storage.
- Third toilet with powder room.
- Generous separate laundry with concrete workbench, timber shelving, storage, sliding door to clothesline, and views.
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout.
- Solar hot water system.
- 4kw Solar system (16 panels)
- 5000L water tank connected to washing machines and toilets.
- Single carport connected to the home.
- 6x6m Shed and 3m carport.
- Additional parking spaces for guests or boats and caravans
To discover this stunning yet practical property for your self, contact Natalie today to arrange your private inspection in person or online.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels