Always dreamed of a house on the beach? Or a private home surrounded by national park? Why choose? 29 Reef Street offers an idyllic active outdoor lifestyle, across the road from the beach (with beach access) and backing onto the Cocoanut Point National Park.
Perfectly situated to lay in bed and listen to the ocean, or enjoy long walks or bike rides exploring the beach or National Park, swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, fishing, boating and so much more.
This good sized, immaculately kept home has plenty to offer;
- Spacious air conditioned lounge and dinning flows to outdoor living.
- Generous second living.
- Feature timber ceilings.
- Craftsman built timber kitchen.
- All bedrooms have built in's and fans.
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Large separate laundry.
- 2.5KW Solar System
- Private outdoor entertaining overlooking gardens and National Park.
- Garden Shed.
- Established low maintenance gardens.
- Across the road to the beach and backs on to National Park.
- Set in a quiet no though road surrounded by quality homes.
- Perfect for busy families, only 400m to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's School bus or Young's school buses service.
- Only 400m to Gym with tennis courts and pools, Doctors and Chemist as well as children's playground, and walking tracks around the lake.
- 1.5km to the new Emu Park Sports and Recreation Reserve.
- Only 2.5km to Emu Park State School on path.
*All distances approximate*
Make your dreams a reality and arrange your private inspection with Natalie today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes