IS AUTUMN 2020 THE PERFECT TIME TO SELL YOUR HOME?
The @ Real Estate sales team Natalie, Jodi and Emma have been super busy working with buyers, and are running out of homes to sell. We are being asked, why would you sell now, during this time of uncertainty? Well locally at this stage our market is still very stable. Although we had not able to contact open homes the number of private inspections has dramatically increased, we are continuing to receive a similar number of offers resulting in contracts as we were over summer. Hence, why Autumn 2020 may be the perfect time to sell your home;
Ultimately supply and demand are what sets the pricing. We have established buyer demand is still strong and stock levels continue to fall, currently, there are only 1,113 properties listed for sale on realestate.com.au for the Yeppoon Capricorn Coast region. Declining stock levels means less and fewer properties for sale and buyers are becoming keener as they have fewer properties to choose from. List your home for sale now and have less competition. The following factors are driving the market;
- Due to COVID-19, it has become increasingly difficult to effectively market a tenanted property for sale, so most tenanted investment properties have been taken off the market.
- Some would-be sellers are choosing to “wait until things settle down”. Further resulting declining stock levels.
- The @ Real Estate Sales Team are conducting record numbers of private inspections over the last few weeks. We are enjoying private inspections as you the know buyers are genuine and have time to have a better chat with them.
- Both domain.com.au and realestate.com.au have reported an increase in online views, further demonstrating that there are plenty of buyers.
- Traditionally most of our buyers work in the resource sector or are public servants (mainly health and education), they are still buying.
- Record low-interest rates.
- The Rockhampton area is at 9, rising market on the HTW property clock, making now a great time to buy, invest or upgrade https://www.htw.com.au/month-in-review/
- Approx. 1,000 people move to Capricorn Coast every year
- Big projects are still going ahead, and creating jobs such as;
- $3.6M Capricorn Coast Homemaker Centre.
- $41M Capricornia Correctional Centre expansion.
- $140M Shoal Water Bay Facility Upgrade.
- $121M Bruce Highway Upgrade.
- $415M Rookwood Weir Project.
- $1.5 Billion Clarke Creek Wind & Solar Project.
- Adani Carmichael Coal Mining Project.
@ Real Estate are industry leaders in digital marketing and are well equipped to sell your home during these changing times. Natalie, Jodi and Emma, our Sales Team are always happy to chat, answer any question you might have, or to work with you to create a plan of attack. Contact us to arrange an obligation free consultation in person, on FaceTime, by phone or even simply by email.