This is going to be the best move you ever make, to enjoy the ultimate beach side family lifestyle;
- Ideal for indoor-outdoor living with air conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen, flows to outdoor living.
- Outdoor living overlooks salt water pool, perfect to laze your days away.
- Separate media room, ideal for kids or snuggling up to your favourite movie.
- Master suite is a private sanctuary, with ensuite boasting double shower and practical walk in robe / dressing room.
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and fans.
- Side access to 6x6m Shed.
- Fenced yard with established gardens.
- Rain Water Tank.
- Quality Kyocera solar power system; 10 x 2.5kw panels on roof with 4.2Kw inverter, so more panels can be added.
- Overlooking gardens, natural bush and lake across the road with walking tracks and children's play ground
- Walk across the road to Chemist, QML Pathology and Emu Park Gym & Swim with pools, tennis and basketball courts.
- 500m to the beach on concrete path through Cocoanut National Park.
- 100m to Rockhampton Grammar, St Ursula's and St Brendan's school buses or 300m to Young's school buses servicing Emu Park State School, Sacred Heart Primary, Taranganba State School and Yeppoon State High.
- 3km to Emu Park CBD & IGA, 35 mins to Rockhampton and 15 mins to Yeppoon
* All distances approx *
Currently rented for $450 per week.
Call Natalie or Emma to discover this fantastic family home in the ultimate beachside lifestyle location.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access