Turn key house and land package, ideal for the astute investor. Boasting strong rental return, perfectly located in the super handy and ever popular Central Park Estate on the growing Capricorn Coast.
This move in ready package, has been designed by local experts to make the most of the growing rental demand on the Capricorn Coast while maximise your return of investment and attracting quality tenants. Features including;
• Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, all flowing to outdoor entertainment area.
• Practical, light filled kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and ample bench & storage space.
• Alfresco dining area, perfect for entertainment or relaxing.
• Master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and fans.
• Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet.
• Large, separate laundry leading outside, with and plenty of storage and bench space.
• Drive through garage.
• Fully fenced yard.
• Move in ready property with an option for fully furnished (window furnishings needed).
• Elevated position offers view over Yeppoon to Ocean and wonderful breeze.
• 427m2 block.
• Family friendly, quiet area surrounded by quality homes.
• 3km to Yeppoon CBD with cafes, restaurants, parks, beaches, walking tracks, specialty stores and more.
• 1.5km to Yeppoon central shopping centre.
• 1km to Yeppoon high school.
• 5 minutes to Yeppoon primary school.
• 2.6km to St Ursula's all girls private school.
• 6 minutes to St Brendan's all boys private school.
• 22 minutes to Rockhampton.
This property is perfect for investment opportunities or to owner occupy yourself.
Investors could expect between $460.00 - $480.00 per week as a corporate rental or between $360.00 - $370.00 per week as a standard residential rental.
A wonderful opportunity to make the most of the growing Capricorn Coast whilst rental vacancies rates are low and rent prices are rising. Central Queensland boats a well-earned reputation as a leader with resource exploration and capital expenditure. That reputation has been boosted in recent times with a number of major infrastructure projects starting to take place around the region.
Natalie, Jodi and Emma are excited to see the Capricorn Coast grow, contact them today for an investors information pack or to book an inspection.