Rare Freehold Island Home
This is a genuine once in a lifetime chance to purchase your own extremely rare freehold island paradise. Either purchase one block or buy all three! (Subdivision approved, subject to title registration) Price guide as follows;
Lot 10 - 3032m2 - Vacant land - $800 000
Lot 11 - 3037m2 - Beach House 2 🛏 | 1 🛁 - $995 000
Lot 12 - 3036m2 - Cottage - $820 000 + tents and studio (not been advertised)
All 3 Lots for $2 250 000 = 9,105m2
Surrounded by the Great Barrier Reef, Pacific Ocean and bush to the rear of the property. Perfectly positioned on the quiet side of Great Keppel Island, only 15km off the Capricorn Coast to Yeppoon and Keppel Bay Marina.
Perfect place to relax and connect with nature. Enjoy stunning ocean views and peace & quiet from your own veranda. Simply walk across your front lawn, straight onto the calm bay Svendsen's Beach or three beaches, where your days are filled with relaxing on the pristine white sandy beach, exploring the crystal-clear waters, coral reef, snorkeling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, numerous walking tracks or wander the secluded beaches and savor the view of the surrounding islands.
You are bound to see an abundance of marine wild life such as dolphins, turtles, dugongs and whales when in season. A wonderland for boating and jet skiing.
Great Keppel Island was named number 6 in Australia's top 10 Island destinations.
The home is well maintained and very comfortable offering;
- Magnificent views.
- Generous open plan kitchen, lounge & dining flowing to veranda.
- Two good sized bedrooms. Main with ocean view, second with natural bush outlook.
- Veranda around two sides of the home. The additional rear sheltered veranda makes the perfect spot to unpack wet and sandy items.
- Beautiful timber floors in bedrooms and under existing floor coverings.
- Solar power with battery system.
- Secure cyclone shelter / storage area under the home.
- Two 25 000 L water tanks.
- Communications tower enables phone and internet connection, in addition to good mobile service coverage.
Currently a popular holiday rental, returning between $240 and $380 per night.
Please note expressions of interest close on Wednesday 8 July 2020 at 4pm.
Start making your own memories, contact Natalie or Emma for more information, the expression of interest process or to arrange your private inspection of this island paradise.