Investment opportunity for a turn key property, offering great rental returns on the growing Capricorn Coast.
Enjoy the handy Sea Haven Estate whilst making the most of a quiet, family friendly area.
This property is sure to surprise with many special features including;
- Air-conditioned, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, all flowing to outdoor entertainment area.
- Open, light filled kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and ample storage & bench space.
- Outdoor alfresco dining area, perfect for entertainment or relaxing.
- Activities room, perfect for extra living.
- Spacious, air-conditioned master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower.
- Good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and fans.
- Two Bedrooms off extra activity room.
- Main bathroom with separate bath.
- Welcoming foyer.
- Cosy front porch.
- Separate laundry off kitchen, leading outside.
- Fully fenced yard with side access.
- 693m2 block with room for pool or shed.
- Elevated block with wonderful breeze.
- Family friendly, quiet area surrounded by quality homes.
- Move in ready property with an option for fully furnished (window furnishings needed).
- 300m to park and playground.
- 850m on path to popular Taranganba State School.
- 6 minutes to Yeppoon CBD with cafes, restaurants, parks, beaches, walking tracks, specialty stores and more.
- 5 minutes to Yeppoon Central shopping centre.
- 5 minutes to Yeppoon high school.
- 7 minutes to Yeppoon primary school.
- 6 minutes to St Ursula's all girls private school.
- 7 minutes to St Brendan's all boys private school.
- 25 minutes to Rockhampton.
This property is perfect for investment opportunities or to owner occupy yourself.
Investors could expect between $520.00 - $530.00 per week as a corporate rental or $450.00 per week as a standard residential rental.
A wonderful opportunity to make the most of the growing Capricorn Coast whilst rental vacancies rates are low and rent prices are improving. Central Queensland boats a well-earned reputation as a leader with resource exploration and capital expenditure. That reputation has been boosted in recent times with a number of major infrastructure projects starting to take place around the region.
Natalie, Jodi or Emma are excited to see the Capricorn Coast grow, contact them today for more information or to book an inspection.