Turn key house and land package, ideal for the astute investor. Boasting strong rental return, perfectly located in the super handy and ever popular, Sea Haven Estate on the growing Capricorn Coast.
This move in ready package has been designed by local experts to make the most of the growing rental demand while maximising your return of investment and attracting quality tenants. Features including;
- Air-conditioned, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, all flowing to outdoor entertainment area.
- Open, stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and ample storage & bench space.
- Outdoor alfresco dining area, perfect for entertainment or relaxing.
- Large, air-conditioned media room/extra lounge.
- Spacious, air-conditioned master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower and vanity.
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and fans.
- Large study nook with plenty of storage.
- 791m2 corner block, with plenty of room for shed or pool.
- Drive through garage.
- Fully fenced yard.
- Family friendly, quiet area surrounded by quality homes.
- Move in ready property with an option for fully furnished
- 300m to park and playground.
- 850m on path to popular Taranganba State School.
- 6 minutes to Yeppoon CBD with cafes, restaurants, parks, beaches, walking tracks, specialty stores and more.
- 5 minutes to Yeppoon Central shopping centre.
- 5 minutes to Yeppoon high school.
- 6 minutes to St Ursula's all girls private school.
- 7 minutes to St Brendan's all boys private school.
- 25 minutes to Rockhampton.
This property is perfect for investment or to owner occupy yourself.
Investors could expect between $520.00 - $530.00 per week as a corporate rental (with furniture package) or $460.00 per week as a standard residential rental.
A wonderful opportunity to make the most of the growing Capricorn Coast with declining rental vacancies rates and rising rental returns. Central Queensland boats a well-earned reputation as a leader with resource exploration and capital expenditure. That reputation has been boosted in recent times with a number of major infrastructure projects starting to take place around the region.
Natalie, Jodi or Emma are excited to see the Capricorn Coast grow, contact them today for more information or to book an inspection.
Close to Schools