Turn key house and land package, ideal for the astute investor, boasting strong rental return. Conveniently located in the family friendly, Sea Haven Estate, on the growing Capricorn Coast.
This move in ready package, has been designed by local experts to make the most of the growing rental demand on the Capricorn Coast while maximising your return of investment and attracting quality tenants.
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, all flowing to large outdoor entertainment area.
- Open kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and ample storage & bench space.
- Large alfresco dining area, perfect for entertainment or relaxing.
- Light filled, air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Air-conditioned media room/extra living.
- Good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and fans.
- Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet.
- Walk-in linen closet.
- Cosy front porch.
- Fully fenced yard with side access.
- 727m2 block with room for shed or pool.
- Family friendly, quiet area surrounded by quality homes.
- Move in ready property with an optional furniture package ready for corporate tenants
- 300m to park and playground.
- 850m on path to popular Taranganba State School.
- 6 minutes to Yeppoon CBD with cafes, restaurants, parks, beaches, walking tracks, specialty stores and more.
- 5 minutes to Yeppoon Central shopping centre.
- 5 minutes to Yeppoon high school.
- 6 minutes to St Ursula's all girls private school.
- 7 minutes to St Brendan's all boys private school.
- 25 minutes to Rockhampton.
This property is well suited as an investment property or to owner occupy yourself.
Investors could expect $520.00 per week as a corporate rental (with furniture package) or $450.00 per week as a standard residential rental.
Make the most of the changing Capricorn Coast property market with low rental vacancies rates and rising rental returns. Central Queensland boats a well-earned reputation as a leader with resource exploration and capital expenditure. That reputation has been boosted in recent times with a number of major infrastructure projects starting to take place around the region.
Natalie, Jodi and Emma are excited to see the Capricorn Coast grow, contact them today for an investors information pack or to book an inspection.
Close to Schools