3 acres of prime real estate with business & development opportunity - Gumnut Glen Cabins are ideally located to make the most of the growing Capricorn Coast, connecting with the Great Barrier Reef, Qld, Australia.
- Established business.
- Would suite a couple or family.
- Cabins can be rented for holiday accommodation or permanent rental.
- Cabins are strata titled and could be resold individually.
- Opportunities to grow this business with space and plans (now expired council approval) to build an additional 7 cabins.
- 3 acres of landscaped gardens.
- 12 Cabins; 11x 2 Bedroom & 1x 3 Bedroom, self-cont, air-con, furnished & private balconies.
- 3 Bedroom home ideal manager's residence.
- Office/Reception building.
- Laundry & storage facility.
- BBQ area.
- Children's playground.
- Half Size Tennis court.
- Handy location.
-1.2km to Yeppoon Hospital.
- 1.5km to Yeppoon State High School.
- 1.7km to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre.
- 600m to new Yeppoon Home Makers site.
- 2km to Yeppoon beachfront & foreshore redevelopment.
- 35min to Rockhampton Airport.
- 30min ferry to Great Keppel Island on the Great Barrier Reef, with excellent snorkelling, diving, water sports & stunning beaches.
- Capricorn Coast is famous for its beautiful beaches, wildlife, fresh seafood & tropical fruit.
- Keppel Bay boasts 18 islands, including Great Keppel, North Keppel & Pumpkin (formally XXXX Island).
- Byfield National Park's famous Five Rocks 4x4 driving & beaches.
- Causeway Lake popular for water sports & boat hire.
- Koorana Crocodile & Cooberrie Wildlife Parks.
- Capricorn Caves.
- Rosslyn Bay Marina.
- Holiday shopping with unique seaside boutiques and homeware stores.
-Yeppoon is a growing coastal hub in the Livingstone Shire, with a population of around 37,000 & expected to grow to 57,042 by 2036 according to local council
-Several new mines planned for the area will bring thousands of new jobs & many mining families choosing to live and holiday at the beach
-The Roockwood Weir project will provide water security & bring around 2,500 jobs to the area
-Tourism is primed for growth with the proposed Capricorn Resort Redevelopment, Great Keppel Island Projects & the Yeppoon Foreshore Redevelopment.
Contact Natalie for your buyers information pack or to inspect.