Troy Gesler is warm, welcoming, down to earth and easy to talk to. Combined with his vast property knowledge and experience, Troy is ideally suited to personally assisting Landlords in Yeppoon, Emu Park and The Capricorn Coast to get the best return on their investment. Troy has 20 years’ experience in buying, selling, investing, renovating, building and developing property. In addition to spending the last 12 years operating not only his property development business but also a successful finance business. It has been a natural progression for Troy along with his partner Natalie Gesler to establish @ Real Estate Yeppoon as a leader in Real Estate, not only in Yeppoon and Emu Park but the whole Capricorn Coast market. Troy is an inspirational person, making his busy life appear effortless while always putting others first. This is evident in his support for his valued clients, family, friends and in his role as lieutenant at the Emu Park Fire Station.
- Residential and Commercial Property Manager / Financial Controller - @ Real Estate.
- Property Developer and Professional Renovator.
- President of the Capricorn Coast Rental Asscociation.
- Lieutenant Axillary Fire Fighter – Queensland Fire Service Emu Park.
- Business Development Manager / Financial Controller – C Me 4 Loans.
- Real Estate License
- Certificate IV of Financial Services
- Work Place Health and safety / first aid
- Ongoing professional development
Strengths and Skill
- Comprehensive market knowledge and well informed about future opportunities on the Capricorn Coast market
- Experienced property investor having personally bought and sold over 20 properties, including new home builds, renovation projects, land subdivision, and rental properties.
- Confident with commercial property management
- Finance and investment expert
- Comprehensive knowledge of business and finance
- Understands construction process, materials and methods
- Honest, straight forward and committed to regular helpful communication with clients
- Determined and dedicated to deliver on promises
- Positive and energetic
- Organised and ready to help
- The Table. Capricorn Coast Business Community – Founder
- REIQ – Real Estate Institute of Queensland
- President of the Capricorn Coast Rental Association