Natalie leads the dynamic @ Real Estate team by example, dedicated to personal and individualized service. Sellers love her determination and ability to leave no stone unturned. Her passion for property, architecture and design, home staging and presentation combined with strong negotiation skills and an online marketing genius, makes Natalie the agent you want to work with. Both buyers and sellers alike benefit from Natalie’s extensive training and experience, as she confidently provides the highest standard of service and consistently achieves amazing results for residential, commercial and business buyers and sellers alike. Positive and energetic by nature Natalie’s love of real estate and the Capricorn Coast is contagious.
In addition to her commitment to real estate, both as an agent and personal investment, Natalie enjoys running, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Principal and Residential and Commercial Sales Agent - @ Real Estate
- Property Developer and Professional Renovaton
- Property Agent – Cooke Property
- Blogger and Online Marketing Professional – The Property Pump
- Director and Finance Broker – C Me 4 Loans
- Branch Manager, Loans Officer, Team Leader – Heritage Bank
- Full Real Estate License
- Diploma of Financial Services
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Certificate III in Call Centre Operations
- Ongoing professional development
Strengths and Skill
- Comprehensive market knowledge and well informed about future opportunities on the Capricorn Coast market.
- Experienced property investor having personally bought and sold over 20 properties, including new home builds, renovation projects, land subdivision, and rental properties. This enables Natalie to relate to buyers and sellers.
- Confident with commercial property sales and investing.
- Internet and social media marketing expert.
- Finance and investment expert.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business and finance.
- Loves and understands Australian architecture and construction process, materials and methods.
- Honest, straight forward and committed to regular helpful communication with clients.
- Particular about property presentation.
- Determined and dedicated to deliver on promises.
- Positive and energetic.
- Organised and ready to help
- The Table. Capricorn Coast Business Community – Founder
- REIQ – Real Estate Institute of Queensland
- Capricorn Coast Business Award 'The Legend' award - 2019