Perfectly positioned and elevated to capture sensational views across Lammermoor Beach, Rosslyn Bay and out to the Keppel Islands. Designed and built to the highest quality by Gaven Gilmour of Bauhinia Architects and Terry McElhenny Constructions, this stunning bespoke piece of architecture showcases Australian Luxury.
A warm welcome every time you arrive home, though the striking timber door you'll find impressive Durian timber staircase against 9m high Callide Black Mica feature wall.
An abundance of light and space makes everyday living and entertaining a pleasure. Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge makes the most of the stunning location, with large windows providing breathtaking views.
The elegant yet practical kitchen boasts stunning Blue Pearl granite bench tops, scullery with walk in pantry, appliance cupboard, wine fridge and dumb waiter to the foyer.
Enclosed outdoor entertainment area with stunning views, ceiling fan and stereo speaker is the perfect space for year-round, all weather entertaining.
Two king sized bedrooms with sweeping views + one queen sized room overlooks bush.
Main bathroom with walk-in shower and window overlooking bush land.
Separate laundry with ample bench and storage space.
Luxurious Japanese inspired master suite occupies the upper level, surrounded by magnificent ocean views and encapsulated by bushland to the rear.
Ensuite featuring double vanity with stone bench, hand-crafted tiled splash back from Nob Creek Pottery, walk-in shower with built-in rain and hand held shower head and large bath wrapped in stone, the ultimate place to relax and enjoy the view.
Additional Features Include;
- TV outlets in all bedrooms and lounge linked to multimedia system.
- Daikin air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout.
- Privacy sheer and block out blinds on all windows.
- 2.7m high ceilings with shadow line trim.
- Solar system.
- Multiple water tanks holding 25,100 gallons.
- Veggie patch and composting station.
- Double sized garden shed with power and water, enclosed with mesh structure.
- 18m x 9m carport with power, 4 car accommodation + container.
- 18m x 12m Shed with high clearance doors, power and water connection, bathroom, laundry with independent hot water system, mezzanine floor for extra storage, well-lit 11.5m bench along wall with security screens.
Contact Natalie or Emma today to experience this luxury home in the heart of the Capricorn Coast.
Car Parking - Basement
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport