Owner occupiers and Investors are sure to be equally impressed with this freshly completed duplex. Centrally located in an elevated north facing position, this duplex is as stylish as it is practical;
• Air-conditioned open dining and living flowing to outdoor entertainment area all over looking private back yard and mountain views.
• Gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops, breakfast bar, ample bench and storage space.
• Luxurious master suite compete with air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite.
• Good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and fans.
• Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet.
• Separate laundry leading outside.
• Drive through garage, providing access to back yard.
• Fully fenced, level yard.
• 3km to Yeppoon CBD with cafes, restaurants, parks, beaches, walking tracks, specialty stores and more.
• 1.5km to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre.
• 1km to Yeppoon High School.
• 5 minutes to Yeppoon Primary School.
• 2.6km to St Ursula's girls private school.
• 6 minutes to St Brendan's boys private school.
• 22 minutes to Rockhampton.
Investors could expect between $460.00 - $480.00 per week as a corporate rental or between $360.00 - $370.00 per week as a standard residential rental.
A wonderful opportunity to make the most of the growing Capricorn Coast property market with low rental vacancies and rising rental prices. The @ Real Estate Sales Team Natalie, Jodi or Emma would love to show you though this fantastic property, arrange your private, or facetime inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access