Even the most sophisticated of buyers are sure to enjoy living in this 330m2 elegant home. Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac surrounded by quality homes, facing north high up on Taranganba hill overlooking Ross Creek, Yeppoon, Farnborough Beach and Islands. Architecturally designed and ideal for year round indoor / outdoor living with stunning views proudly on display.
- The grand entrance sets the tone for the rest of the home, including luxury and space as you look up the feature wall to the high ceilings.
- Generous open plan living with raked ceilings, flows to large deck all with stunning views.
- It will be absolute pleasure to cook in this enormous kitchen, with stone bench tops, 5 burner gas cook top, utility cupboard, breakfast bar big enough for the whole family, and abundance of storage and bench space all enjoying breathtaking views.
- Plenty of space for the whole family to spread out, with the 4 bedrooms separated so everyone can enjoy own space, all with built in robes and fans.
- Indulgent master suite exclusively occupies the upper level with every comfort including air conditioning, ensuite with double vanity, and spacious walk in robe.
- Relax in the salt water pool, as you watch over Yeppoon and Keppel Bay.
- Large powered workshop / 3rd garage.
- 2kW Solar system.
- 6 star energy rating.
- Fully landscaped 847m2 allotment with sprinkler system and Sir Walter lawn.
Imagine living at 29 Callaghan Drive this summer, you will fill like the king / queen of the Capricorn Coast. Natalie and Emma would love to show you this elegant home today.