This is a genuine once in a life time chance to purchase your own extremely rare freehold island home set on a 3037m2 allotment. Having only been owned by one family till this day.
Surrounded by the Great Barrier Reef, Pacific Ocean and bush to the rear of the property. Perfectly positioned on the quiet side of Great Keppel Island, the jewel of Keppel Bay, only 15km off the Capricorn Coast to Yeppoon and Keppel Bay Marina.
Imagine an endless summer on your exclusive island paradise. The perfect place to relax, and connect with nature. Enjoy stunning ocean views and peace & quiet from your own veranda. Simply walk across your front lawn, straight onto your choice of the calm bay Svendsen's Beach or three beaches, where your days are filled with relaxing on the pristine white sandy beach, delight in natures beauty exploring the aqua blue crystal-clear waters, coral reef, snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, numerous walking tracks or wander the secluded beaches and savour the view of the surrounding islands.
You are bound to see an abundance of marine wild life such as dolphins, turtles, dugongs and whales when in season. A wonderland for boating and jet skiing.
Great Keppel Island was named number 6 in Australia's top 10 Island destinations.
The home is well maintained and very comfortable offering;
- Magnificent views.
- Generous open plan kitchen, lounge & dining flowing to veranda. All designed to encapsulate the view and sea breeze.
- Two good sized bedrooms. Main with ocean view, second with untouched natural bush outlook.
- Veranda around two sides of the home. The additional rear sheltered veranda makes the perfect spot to unpack wet and sandy items after a day at the beach.
- Beautiful timber floors in bedrooms and under existing floor coverings.
- Solar power with battery system.
- Secure cyclone shelter / storage area under the home.
- Low maintenance established gardens.
- Two 25 000 L water tanks.
- Communications tower enables phone and internet connection, in addition to good mobile service coverage.
Currently a popular holiday rental, returning between $240 and $380 per night.
Multiple daily ferry services are available from Fisherman's beach on Great Keppel Island.
Purchasing this property will be life changing for the lucky buyer. Start making your own memories, contact Natalie or Emma for more information and to arrange your private inspection of this island paradise