The lucky buyer of 25 Connor St, will enjoy this beautiful low maintenance brick home with a touch of elegance in a quiet yet handy location. You will feel relaxed to be home as you're welcomed by;
- Beautiful established gardens.
- Front porch, perfect to enjoy your morning coffee.
- Adorable timber and glass front door, reveals the open plan living complete with timber look floor and new air conditioner.
- The timber look flooring continues thought the home.
- All 3 bedrooms feature air conditioning, fans, and large wardrobes with mirrored doors.
- Plenty of storage with multiple linen cupboards.
- Multi-purpose utility room - Laundry / butlers pantry / study.
- The shady outdoor area overlooking established private gardens.
- Generous, fully fenced, level yard with rear access.
Natalie and Emma would love to show you through this beautiful brick home,
arrange your private inspection today.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools